Thursday, April 21, 2005

No news

      The bloodwork results didn't come back today. Maybe tomorrow. I'd sure like to know what they are. I got asked what the bloodwork is for. They checking for cancer markers in my blood, possible infections, and what makes me as charming as I am. Hopefully they won't find the first two (although I'd take an infection over the first one) and naturally science won't ever be able to explain my sheer animal magnetism because that's magic. Ahem.
      This evening I worked on rebuilding the web page for my local community theater group. All that formatting and information was lost when my computer died. I should be able to finish the rebuild this weekend if things go well.
      I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Work has been grueling this week, more because of my stress than really the job itself. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm hoping to get a couple of projects done, one of which is to box up some books to donate to my hometown library. I need the space on my shelves, and I think I can find about 30 or 40 that I won't miss.
      Oh, I added a new item to my page. To the left, you'll see a Quote of the Week. If you have a favorite quote, let me know, and I might feature it.
      I think that's it for tonight. Have a great day tomorrow and a wonderful weekend. As always, you have my thanks for your continuing prayers and support.

5 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Kepp hangin' in there, dude.

Unknown said...

Goodwill vibes steady as she goes.

CrystalDiggory said...

It has been a long week, hasn't it?
Take FF's advice and do something really fun this weekend.

Michelle said...

Magnetic? Yes.

Enjoy your weekend Tech, whatever you choose to fill it with...

Gloria Williams said...

I will continue to put your name before the Lord. God is great and God is good.

Have an enjoyable weekend, Tech. We're all pulling and praying for you.