Sunday, March 06, 2005

Have I mentioned ...

      ... my Creative MuVo TX FM digital music player? It holds 258MB of music. I have hours of music on it. I recommend it highly. Perfect for when I exercise. Hey, that happens occasionally.
      ... my fantasy book, Dragons Gather, should be finished by the end of July? It's been a long, hard trip, but I see the end in sight. I lost some days due to illness, but we're back on track. Fortunately my subconscious seems to be have been at work while my conscious was occupied by groaning and spewing.
      ... I can't wait for summer? I sometimes think I'm a weather elemental. It's sunny, I'm happy; if it's not, I'm not. Well, not as happy. I think I'm a fairly happy person. Give me a few million dollars and a couple of hot blondes and I'm as happy as -- well, as a guy with a few million dollars and a couple of hot blondes.
      ... the comics that I've added at the bottom of my links? I added Foxtrot today, one of my favorite strips. Jason seems familiar to me. I don't know why.
      ... I'm feeling better? I'm not 100 percent, but maybe around 70 percent. I'm hoping that number will get higher as the week progresses.
      ... I want a maid? To clean my house, I mean. Things have got a bit out of hand over the past few weeks. Perhaps I'll just move away and leave this mess here for future archaeologists to dig through. Think what conclusions they might make. Wait, don't think about that. I might better just clean things up.
      ... it's time for me to go to bed? Night! And have a great week. I insist!

2 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

One of the great benefits of being a travel nurse, is that I do get to leave the "mess" behind and move on to another place. Hope you have a sunny week.

Unknown said...

Boy, you have a busy life!