Friday, March 11, 2005

Happy Birthday Randall!

      It's Randall's birthday today! He's down there in Dallas. I won't tell his age, especially since I'm a few months older than he is. Randall's been my friend since college. Since we're guys, we don't spend much time discussing feelings, but I'll bend that unwritten rule a bit because it's his birthday and tell you that he's a cool guy, quirky, honest and loyal. I'm glad to have him as a friend. So happy birthday dude! May you have many more with lots and lots of hot babes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDALL!!! FROM ONE TEXAN TO ANOTHER!!!

Trixie said...

Happy birthday Randall!!!!

Gloria Williams said...

Happy Birthday Randall!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all the happy birthdays! No one knew I had a birthday but Tech (and my mom) it was a pleasant surprise.
Randall