Monday, February 14, 2005

Howdy

      Happy Valentines Day ... or as I refer to it ... Black Monday ... AKA Passover ...
      I'm doing much better physically. Not well, but close enough to be able to do a few more things. I think I'm finally getting over this crud. I'm grateful.
      I'm also grateful for something that I noticed last month, but I waited until this month to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I'm actually been able to pay my bills on time since I got the loan to pay off those four credit cards. Don't get me wrong; I never was late on my bills, but it required a lot of juggling, a lot of "I'll pay this now and then mail that bill two days before it's due and then I'll get paid and the money will be there before the check clears." Now, I can pay them without all that worry. I still don't have any more money, but the loan changed four due dates to one due date. I'm not sure I can express how much of a blessing that is.
      Another thing to be grateful for: I actually got a refund on my taxes from the feds and the state. Not much, but every little bit helps.
      Oh, and we had glorious sunshine here, and the temperature was in the 70s. The weatherman says we have more cold coming on Wednesday, but tomorrow is supposed to be nice, too. If I can, I'm going to go outside and take some photos.
      Finally, thanks for all those nice comments on "An Unattended Death." I appreciate it. Helps keep me going.
      So even though I didn't have anyone to spend Valentines Day with -- Pam Anderson didn't return my calls -- it was a rootin' tootin' good day. I hope you and your loved one(s) had a good day, too. See ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

SBB said...

Actually it wasn't "under the weather yet again" -- it was under the weather STILL. But I'm doing much better. And I'm taking it slow despite this pile of projects. At least I'm not behind on my book.

Anonymous said...

We're glad your better!!! That loan is a good thing. Now burn those cards!!!

Gloria Williams said...

I'm glad to see you're up and around again, TECH. I promise to blog something myself soon. I don't seem to have anything interesting going on. Winter does that to me.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.


P.S. Sorry to hear about Pam. She wasn't your type anyway. Now Angelina Jolie....