Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dang it

      Would you believe I have a head and chest cold again? I'm angry at it. I have things to do, stories to write, a life to live. Instead I'm coughing up green stuff and laying around like a beached whale.
      And Blogger has been behaving badly, refusing to open, and then after 15 or 20 tries and the editing window opens, it loses the post.
      Can I gripe some more about being sick? I'll get an appointment with the doctor and get some more drugs, but I resent having to spend the money. It absolutely chaps my hide.
      Anyway, I'm calling it a night now. Y'all take care.

10 comments:

SBB said...

I go to the doctor at 10:45 this morning. I want the good drugs! Mostly I want him to pay attention so that he correctly tells me what's wrong and how to correct it. I'm tired of being sick. Major tired.

Anonymous said...

You sounded rough when I talked to you Saturday night lov. Tell that doctor to fix you!!! Or Ill come up there and give him what for!!!

Trixie said...

I'll say a prayer for you before you go to the doctor. We all need you to be well. It's been too long.

Gloria Williams said...

I'll be praying for you, too. There are so many people sick this winter, and it lingers on and on. I wonder if it's some sort of new flu bug. Many people in my

You rest and take it easy, and do what the doctor tells you.

Jaime said...

Feel better!

CrystalDiggory said...

Hope you're feeling better!

night-rider said...

Man you've got some serious immune system deficit going on here. Take lots of vitamins, take long walks, drink lots of water and eat healthy food (nothing processed)- I promise it works and it's worth it for how good you'll feel. We need you healthy so you can post often and well.

Erudite Redneck said...

Dude, are u ok or what?

Erudite Redneck said...

Dude, you must be hospitalized or otherwise estranged from your computer. Please be OK.

Trixie said...

OK, I'm worried. Last post was Sunday and this is Thursday. This is bad. Sending good health waves your direction. ~~~~~~~~~