Thursday, January 20, 2005

Update

      I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I have been and continue to be terribly sick. The doctor thought it was the flu at first, but today he told me that he thinks it is something else, although he's not sure what as my lab tests are coming back inconclusive. I got new medicine and am hopeful that it will make a difference. If I'm not better by Monday, the doctor said he would have to put me in the hospital. I appreciate your well-wishes and thoughts. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

6 comments:

Trixie said...

Oh Tech, so sorry you are still so very ill. Please take care of yourself. Prayers going up for your recovery. I was afraid we scared you bad with the threat of practice stalking.

Holly said...

Hang in -- I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. You're in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Having several Victoria Secret underwear models doing the get well jiggly just for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I hope you start getting better real soon.

Jean

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been sick so long, hope you get better soon.
Randall

night-rider said...

Now I'm starting to get really worried - a silent Tech, no, that's serious. Thinking of you.