Monday, December 13, 2004

Almost there

      The December Gazette is nearly finished. It's printed and stapled. It needs to be put in the envelopes, the subscription thank you's added, the subscription bills added for those who haven't paid, stamped and then mailed. I should finish it tomorrow night and then mail it Wednesday. Woohoo! I'm so close to being done, I can taste it.
      Tomorrow night I will engage in hardcore Christmas shopping. I'm going to whittle my list down a lot. I got four people's gifts tonight. Only 15 more to go. Yikes. And staying on a budget really makes you have to hunt. But still, it's going okay.
      I'm all worn out so good night!

2 comments:

Powersleeper said...

Tech, hola. What is the Gazette? Thank for all the holiday tips, even though I haven't been posting I have been reading. Have a great day :-).

Erudite Redneck said...

Dude, I am only now starting to THINK about gift-buying. (OK, I did pick up two three things last Saturday night at Guthrie). But I those were thoughtless gifts. Not really! :)