Thursday, November 11, 2004

Willing myself well

      I've been totally sick today. That's what I get for bragging about rarely getting sick in a comment a few entries back. I should know better. It's like that old Jewish custom of not bragging about your good fortune because then God might hear and take it away. But I don't know why everyone thinks God is out to get them.
      I do not have a Charo fixation! I just think she looks great for a woman in her sixties. And she seems so bubbly and fun. And sweet. And sexy. And I want to be her roly-poly love monkey. But that's not fixation because I can stop any time I want to, really I can. I just don't want to. Cuchi-cuchi! (By the way, the lovely Charo is also an award-winning classical guitarist. She really does have something under all that blonde hair.)
      The other folks aren't posting enough. Thank goodness for ER, 3&8 and Joel who continue to provide something for a poor, sick boy to read. Their rewards will be great in heaven. It's like the non-posters all have lives or something weird like that. Sigh.
      All I've done today is sleep and be sick, and it's time to try to sleep some more. I will better tomorrow. Y'all take care, you hear!

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Well, now. I would offer to make you some chicken soup, but I'm feeling a little like chopped liver. See, I've been looking at the counters on people's blogs, and not so many people visit me, so I'm feeling ... well, snubbed. I think I'll go pout for a bit.
But I do hope you feel better, you and CHARO. I bet she doesn't post on her blog more than once a month or so. Hmph.

Unknown said...

Re: But I don't know why everyone thinks God is out to get them.

Ego ;-)

Re: Charo.
Oh, YEAH. And look at Rachel Welch and Cher. WHOOBABY ;)

RE: posters.
Really? Coolness. Don't forget my other blogs since I post a lot there, too. And if you want LOTS of reading material (and some grins), check out the NaNoWriMo forums. And I thought I gave up fast! (Find the ones about fantasy cliches. They're hilarious!)

CrystalDiggory said...

You're totally sick and yet you still managed to post on your blog? Wow. I feel humbled to be in your presence. :)

CrystalDiggory said...

Just for you, Tech...I blogged today so you'll have something to read. :)

Anonymous said...

Roly-poly love monkey to Charo, whatever. You could go on a trip with me that would cheer you up, of course there won't me any love monkey action.
Randall