Friday, November 12, 2004

Today

      Certainly it might seem I have a fixation on a blonde-haired song vixen, but it's not true. In fact, we won't even talk of her this entry. And I like to say to Frenzied that I have only mentioned monkeys three times (including this mention) over the past few weeks, but she noticed both previous mentions with such intensity that she thought I had mentioned them several times. Who has the fixation, eh?
      How have I been today? Still sick, but better. Or empty. Either one means that I've had a few stretches today when I didn't pray for a good, clean death. Or unconsciousness.
      And in book news, I've started a major revision. The tension level did fall once my characters fled into the Wilderness, becoming more of a sightseeing trip than an escape. We're going to see what I can do about increasing the peril.
      Rah-rah-rah to all the NaNoWriMoians. Next year I'm going to participate. It sounds like they're having lots of fun. And getting a lot of writing done. It's a good, good thing.
      Oh, there's a secret in this blog entry. A fabulous no-prize will be awarded to the first person who finds it.

7 comments:

Trixie said...

Let's see... Charo is a monkey running rampant in the wilderness with the characters from your book, one of whom is Frenzied.

Am I close???

Trixie said...

P.S., I'm glad you are beginning to feel a little better, and I hope you feel great over the weekend!

Powersleeper said...

Tech, glad to hear your feeling better. Look on the bright side, no broken ribs :). Just joined your club, read todays blog. Keep the faith, keep the fire burning and you can accomplish anything.

Anonymous said...

OH OH OH!!! I'm the first one to get it. CHARO! The first letter of each paragraph!!!! :) I want my no-prize!!!
-Susan1

Trixie said...

Oh Susan! You have a GREAT eye!

CrystalDiggory said...

Wow, Susan, I'm impressed. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Susan1 good catch.
Randall